Matrix Glitcher™ V2 modchip to launch unsigned codes on Xbox 360™ FAT/Slim consoles.
Incorporating a new Matrix signed advanced Glitch code (Reset Glitch Hack), this modchip comes pre-programmed for all consoles compatible with the Hack Glitch.
The Matrix Glitcher II Rev.C adds full support and compatibility for 250GB (Corona V1) and 4GB (Corona V2) consoles.
NB : Infinitydream is official reseller of this product.
Key features :
- Matrix Glitcher II Rev.C modchip via key extract with RGH method *new from 12.09.19*
- Onboard 48Mhz crystal oscillator = Corona Ready
- Preprogrammed to work directly with all consoles
- On board switches to quickly select console type and model
- Configurable Glitch timings to optimize the boot time on all FAT/Slim consoles via the Matrix External Programmer (sold as an option or separately)
- Quick code boot from 5 to 30 seconds generally !
- Compact PCB with easy solder points
- Quick installation (7 wires on Slim or 6 wires on FAT)
- Console NAND programming via Matrix NAND Programmer
- Console NAND programming via Xecuter J-R Programmer or Xecuter NAND-X programmer
- Triple NAND switching via Matrix Trident (16MB NAND only)
- Support all versions of XBOX 360™ FAT console with kernel 14699 and lower = RGH1.1
- Support all versions of XBOX 360™ FAT console with kernel 14717 or upper = RGH2.0
- Support all versions of XBOX 360™ Slim console = RGH1.1
- Support all models of XBOX 360™ FAT/Slim consoles (except Xenon) : Check its motherboard model
- Support XBOX 360™ Slim console with Corona motherboard (from MFR Date : 2011-08-17)
- Compatible with the J-Runner software
- Manufactured by Team Matrix®
Downloadable files :
|Available Options : |
|*Production Type : |