Full version for PS3 modified with Cobra ODE
Modified version of multiMAN compatible with Cobra ODE system.
NB: Since the Cobra ODE v1.1 update, it is no longer required to restart of the console in order to run the game after selecting from the manager (eject/insert the disc from the XMB).
This software is used within the law of private copying and require the presence of an original PS3™ game in the drive.
For game launch, once selected, restart the console then find it into Game and press "X".
New features :
- Supports MCU updates 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and later
- Supports downloading game covers
- Supports downloading themes
- Includes Showtime for mM 04.03.536 by Andreas Oman (so no need for separate ISO and reset/eject/reload)
- Changed exitspawn method (thanks to kakaroto for the suggestion) - that means that now RetroArch or other apps can be seamlessly integrated again with mM on OFW + ODDE
- Supports games from /dev_bdvd/COBRA folder (that is .iso files in /PS3_GAMES folder of your externel HDD)
- You can replace the original manager.iso with mM and have it as default ODE manager
- It uses PS3 Demo Disc game ID and installs on your PS3 as "Game Data"
MultiMAN 4.46.04 BASE for ODE