NEW M92T36 power management chip for Nintendo Switch/Switch™ Lite consoles.
Replacing it fixes the following symptoms/issues :
- Black screen after the start screen ("Nintendo" logo) and no display of the "Switch" logo
- Error 2101-0001 after the start screen ("Nintendo" logo) and the short display of the "Switch" logo
- No charge of Joy-Con but the console battery charge
- No console ignition and battery charge despite replacement of the USB-C charging connector
- No rotation of the fan despite its replacement
Warning : Part to be welded
on the console motherboard.
Key features :
- NEW M92T36 IC
- Manages the power supply of the motherboard
- Its replacement is sometimes necessary in case of damage to the USB Type-C charging connector (female)
- Support all versions of Nintendo Switch™ consoles (HAC-001, HAC-001(-01))
- Support all versions of Nintendo Switch™ Lite console (HDH-001)
M92T36, IC, Power, Management, Chip, USB, Type-C, Nintendo, Switch, N-Switch, Start, Problem, Issue, Fix, 2101-0001, Error, Code