This update can be performed from a micro USB cable connected to the Sky3DS+ linker.
Thanks to it, compatibility with the SkyDock is ensured as well as with the latest games "Pokemon Moon" and "Pokemon Sun".
- SkyDock compatibility (v140)
- Online games issue fixed (v140)
- The new AP check issue fixed (v130)
- exFAT support added (v130)
NB: The update of the card will always be done via FAT32.
- Sky3DS+ linker
- MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC™ card
- "sky3ds+_firmware_v140" folder
- Micro USB cable
1. Download then extract the "sky3ds+_firmware_v130.rar" winrar file on the computer, you will get "sky3ds+_firmware_v140" folder containing the "firmware.bin" and "settings.txt" files
2. Copy the content of this folder at the root of the MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC™ then place this one in the Sky3DS+ linker
3. Connect a micro USB cable to the linker then connect the USB socket to the PC
4. The LEDs of the linker will illuminate in red and will switch to green during 5 seconds
5. The update is finished when the LEDs are extinguished and a pop-up window showing the contents of the microSD appears on the PC screen
6. Delete the "firmware.bin" file (let up the "settings.txt" file)
Sky3DS+ Firmware v140