Installation of an STDP2550 HDMI chip (BGA type) for docking station HAC-007 for Nintendo Switch™ console.
Replacing it fixes the following symptom/issue :
- No HDMI signal to the TV when the console is on the docking station and the green LED is steady
Key features :
- STDP2550 HDMI IC replacement
- Manages the HDMI signal from the docking station to the TV
- Its replacement is sometimes necessary in case of damage to the USB Type-C charging connector (female)
- 1 year warranty
- Support all versions of Nintendo Switch™ dock station (HAC-007)
Repair, Change, STDP2550, BGA, M92T17, IC, Chip, Nintendo, Switch, N-Switch, No HDMI signal, Steady green LED, Problem, Issue, Fix
There are currently no product reviews.