NEW STDP2550 HDMI chip (BGA type) for docking station HAC-007 for Nintendo Switch™ console.
Replacing it fixes the following symptom/issue :
- No HDMI signal to the TV when the console is on the docking station and the green LED is steady
Warning : Part to be welded
on the console motherboard.
Key features :
- NEW STDP2550 HDMI IC
- Type: 81 BGA / ready to weld (with balls)
- Component dimensions (in mm) : 5 x 5
- Manages the HDMI signal from the docking station to the TV
- Its replacement is sometimes necessary in case of damage to the USB Type-C charging connector (female)
- Support all versions of Nintendo Switch™ dock station (HAC-007)
- Manufactured by STMicroelectronics®
STDP2550, BGA, IC, Chip, Nintendo, Switch, N-Switch, No HDMI signal, Steady green LED, Problem, Issue, Fix
There are currently no product reviews.