Rapid Fire system - TrueFire FLEX for DualShock™ 4 controller for PS4™ FAT/Slim/Pro consoles.
TrueFire FLEX is a flexible circuit board that requires only 3 solder connections to operate (attachment point + L3 and R3 wires to the ribbon cable).
Undetectable during online play, the system can be installed with or without an additional button to control rapid fire and other functions (then use the Left button on the D-pad to activate/deactivate most of the functions).
2 versions available :
- TrueFire FLEX V4 : CUH-ZCT1E/U/J compatible (JDM-001, JDM-011, JDM-030)
- TrueFire FLEX V5.3 : CUH-ZCT2E/U/J compatible (JDM-040, JDM-050, JDM-055) *new from 05.02.20*
Key features :
- TrueFire FLEX V4 or V5.3 for Rapid Fire system on DualShock™ 4 controller
- 14 on-board modes (Rapid Fire, Burst Fire, Akimbo, Mimic, Adjustable Fast Reload, Drop Shot, Jump Shot, Sniper Breath/Auto Zoom, Quick Scope, Auto Run, Auto Aim, Jitter Fire, Auto Spotting)
- Easy minimum installation (only 2 wires to be soldered and 1 soldering point to fix the cable)
- Button remapping possible (requires the addition of remote buttons on the back of the controller)
- 1 year warranty
- Support DualShock™ 4 controllers CUH-ZCT1E/U/J model = TrueFire FLEX V4
- Support DualShock™ 4 controllers CUH-ZCT2E/U/J model = TrueFire FLEX V5.3
- Support all versions of PS4™ FAT/Slim/Pro consoles
- Version at choice
Rapid Fire, PS4 Controller, FAT, Slim, Pro, DualShock 4, CUH-ZCT1E, CUH-ZCT1U, CUH-ZCT1J, CUH-ZCT2E, CUH-ZCT2U, CUH-ZCT2J, V4, V4.1, V5, V5.2, V5.3
There are currently no product reviews.
Customers who bought this product also purchased