USB Type-C input replacement 7C SMD diode (6 pins) for Nintendo Switch™ console.
Replacing it fixes the following symptoms/issues :
- Battery charge fault depending on the direction of cable insertion (front/back)
- Delayed display of the battery charge while the cable is connected (after stand-by)
Warning : Part to be welded
on the console motherboard.
Key features :
- NEW 7C SMD diode (6 pins)
- Allows charging of the Li-ion battery depending on the direction of insertion of the cable
- Its replacement is sometimes necessary in case of damage to the USB Type-C charging connector (female)
- Support all versions of Nintendo Switch™ consoles (HAC-001, HAC-001(-01))
7C, SMD, Diode, 6 pins, USB, Type-C, Nintendo, Switch, N-Switch, Dock, Battery, Charge, Problem, Issue, Fix, IC, Chip
There are currently no product reviews.
Customers who bought this product also purchased