Low-loss 50 ohm double shielded cable for Glitch modchip installation (CPU_RST point).
Submitted by Team Xecuter®, this cable significantly improves boot performance of recalcitrant glitched consoles (FAT/Slim) and is often necessary to make boot the RGH2.0 FAT consoles (kernel 14717/14719) more sensitive to interferences.
Key features :
- Xecuter® double shielded cable
- Length : 1 ft (30.5 cm)
- External diameter : 2.8 mm
- Cable type : coaxial
- Impedance : 50 ohm
- Pre-stripped / pre-tinned cable (exclusive)
- Compatible with CoolRunner Rev.A or B modchips
- Support all Glitch modchip installations
- Compatible RGH2.0 PHAT with resistor 10 ohm (sold separately)
- Support all versions of XBOX 360™ FAT/Slim consoles
- Support all models of XBOX 360™ FAT/Slim consoles
- Black color
Xecuter, Low-Loss, 50 Ohm, Double, Shielded, Cable, X360, RG-174, Coaxial cable, RGH2.0, PHAT
There are currently no product reviews.
Customers who bought this product also purchased